Tuesday, August 11, 2009

St.Thomas here we come...

Aaron and I are leaving on Thursday morning for the Virgin Islands. We are staying in St. Thomas for 5 nights. I can't wait to get out of Oklahoma and on to the beach. With NO children of course. I am looking forward to a great trip with the one I love.

Okay, gotta get back to the cleaning while the kids are sleeping. Aaron's parents will be here with Jack and Molly for three nights and my house has got to be clean. I am getting high sitting here typing because my hands smell like Comet, Bleach, and every other bathroom cleaner!

3 comments:

Nesa said...

Have a fabulous time!!!! So fun..I'm jealous!

Patrick said...

i'm soo excited sister...can't wait to see you and aaron when i get to st. john!

scott said...

i heard the weather forecast- 5 days of rain! have fun and bring me a t-shirt.