Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jack and Molly


6 comments:

Carrie said...

Becky, I am cracking up at these videos :) Jack is hilarious. I guess I need to know who Optimus Prime is huh.. having boys and all. I especially love the part where he tells you he loves you. And Molly just cracks me up as well. Love your kids!

Trish said...

I love you Jack! Happy Birthday! That Batman is scary and so is your scary voice with your mask on!!!Gramma Trish

The Sawyers said...

That is so hilarious and absolutely the cutest thing ever! Mike and I enjoyed so much.

maggiexwhite said...

thanks for posting so many pictures, I love the videos too. Aunt Mags is missing them like crazy.

Silvia said...

Becky, Andrew laughed like crazy, when he saw the videos, he wanted to watch again and again, that i decided to show him how to use the computer and let him do it himself. He misses your kids a lot. I hope Jack had a good party!!

Julie said...

That is great! I can't wait to see them in person.