Here we are doing our warm-up yoga. Jack loves the "downward dog" yoga position.
Jack stretching.
Not quite sure what this is.
His kenpo kicks. He needs to hold on most of the time because he falls over.
Here he is thinking that his muscles "got bigger" during the workout.
Jack punched and kicked his way thru 45 minutes of the hour long workout. He then went straight to bed and crashed!
4 comments:
Those pics are hilarious! You go Jack! I think that one picture might be the upward backwards dog (yoga style)! I've done 2 workouts, yikes I am so sore. Thanks for inspiring me with your great bod! Love you!
I've been wondering if the P90X is any good. You look great, so it must be!
Go Jack! Love that he does it all in his undies :) I'm asking for a Wii for my birthday and I'm hoping Carter wants to do it with me when it's freezing outside and we can't go out!
Too cute! That's a great way to wear them out!
Post a Comment