

Our room was the room on the top right. Great view of the ocean. You could hear the wonderful sound of the ocean waves.
There was lots of this going on...........and lots of this too. Aaron and I are so much alike. We love being beach bums.


We ran in to some iguanas one afternoon. One joined us for lunch at the restaurant by the pool. Then we walked by 12 to 15 more as we walked to the dock to get on the boat that would take us in to town.

Aaron is very proud of this picture that he took. I think I am looking at a man in a speedo!ST. JOHN


These next several pictures are of us in St. John. I am in love with this island! Loved every minute of this day. We got to meet up with my brother Patrick who happened to be staying in St. John with several friends. We had so much fun.


My brother, Patrick.

Check out the water. It was so clear and so calm. We loved this beach.

We got to do some snorkeling. The fish were beautiful and the water was perfect.

Overall, this vacation was incredible, amazing, relaxing, and fun. It was great spending quality time with Aaron without a small child pulling at my leg. Thanks to my mom and dad and Aaron's parents, our children were well taken care of while we were away.
6 comments:
You're a hottie!
Looks amazing, Becky!!! I am glad ya'll had such a nice trip!
And by the way,,, I am jealous of that bikini bod!!!!!
You are one HOT MAMA!!!
Looks like a blast. I love the beach/ocean too. I could lay there all day, sleep, read a book, listen to the ocean. Ahhhh
How fun!!!! Glad you got to have some fun time to yourself. And....I agree with Shana...you are a hottie in that bikini body.
Great pics! That's one of my favorite beach spots (even though I'm not really a beach lover). Looks like you guys had a great trip and you look amazing!!
Oh, those lizards can get crazy there. I had one harrassing me a lot one day.
Looks like you had a lovely vacation. Being beachside is the best. You and Aaron are a beautiful couple and I think you need to frame the pic of you sitting in the sand that Aaron took. I am so glad you decided to make this trip happen.
Post a Comment