Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Jack!!!!!

Today is Jack's 4th Birthday. It is so nice to have survived the terrible two's and the trying three's. Now, we are on to the ferocious fours!

It is a Crosswhite Cousins tradition that we meet at the donut shop for each child's birthday. Here is Jack working over his candles.

Molly saying, "cheese". And, "yes", Molly is still in her pajamas. We have to meet at the donut shop early, so Hanna and Ben can make it to school.


Jack and cousin Sara are only 5 days apart. Miss Sara turns four on the 31st, so we will be back to the donut shop for more sprinkled donuts.

Jack's party will be on Sunday, when all of our family can get together. To quote Jack, "I so can't wait".

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

The Sawyers said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I'm sure he can't wait to open those presents and say...Oh, this is AWESOME. I've been waiting for this to come in.:)

The Sawyers said...

P.S. that is a really cute pic of Molly and her big red bow!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Hope you loved those donuts!!
your friend, Carter Fish (and his mommy)