Wednesday, August 19, 2009

US Virgin Islands = Freedom

Well, we had a great trip. I don't have time to blog right now, so here are two of my favorite pictures.

Me in my favorite place.....The Beach. Free from children and all responsibilities. The only worries I had all week were 1)what swimsuit to wear and 2)what drink to have, which always led to the next drink!

This picture was taken on our last day. Aaron had many rum/cokes that day!

5 comments:

The Sawyers said...

Very fun, I'm so glad you enjoyed it and are back safely. I am a little sad I won't be taking over your kids though:)

Carrie said...

Fun!! Glad you guys got a kid free trip. And enjoyed plenty of drinks :)

Carrie said...

Hmmm, a Carrie has already commented, but I will go ahead and comment as well :) This is Carrie M. speaking right now... I am SOOOO glad ya'll had fun! And I am loving that first picture of you enjoying your freedom.
Also,,, call me, I want to chat and catch up!

Trish said...

This is why I love my son-in-law Aaron...he loves the beach like a true Crosswhite......

Trish said...

The picture of Becky is how I felt when I got home from babysitting....I loved being with the kids and my heart was touched by both Jack and Molly by how much fun we had together and how much we love each other.