Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jack's 4th Birthday

Jack and his cousin Sara celebrated their 4th birthday together. We had a lot of fun watching Jack open presents. He is always so animated and especially when it comes to getting new toys.





Jack and I made his birthday cake. Oh what fun! I am not at all creative, so thanks to the Lego Pirates, it made a great cake topper.The cake was delicious, but Jack was too busy to eat. He told me he would rather play with his new toys!!


To finish off the party, we had a pinata for the kids. Jack was a riot!


Okay, the party was almost two weeks ago and I am finally posting. I have forgotten all the details, so sorry so boring. Better late than never.

2 comments:

The Sawyers said...

I love his face when he is opening the presents, that is so Jack! The cake looks great, you are super creative-you should start giving yourself credit. I just love the picture of lil' Miss Molly! Oh how I miss you guys!

carriefish said...

I don't think your kids could possibly be any cuter!! I love their excitement and expressions :)