Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa

Jack and Molly woke up from their naps yesterday and were very surprised to find that Santa had come to our house. We are leaving for Jefferson City, MO today and had to do our Christmas a little early. Jack was so excited. He yelled, "Santa!".


Santa brought Jack this big wheel. Jack calls it his, "motorcycle 3000".




I think he was most excited about the Batmobile. He had to sleep with it last night and he was up by 6:30 standing by my bed with it. He then decided he and the batmobile needed to get in bed with us.


This is what Molly got from Santa.




This is what Molly did the entire time we opened presents. She was happy sucking on the candy cane.

Now, we are off for a fun road trip to Missouri. Yippie!!!!

2 comments:

The Sawyers said...

I love the pic of Molly sitting up...I can't believe it..I can't believe she's growing up so fast!

Merry Christmas!

carriefish said...

My computer was down for over a week, so I had some blog catching up to do!
Jack looks so excited on his Big Wheel (and in most all of his pics:)
Hope your trip goes well!