Thursday, December 4, 2008

Eight Months



Molly had her 8 month check-up this week. She is growing and changing so fast. She started to army crawl on Thanksgiving and she was up on all fours crawling this morning. She weighs 21.6lbs (90%) and she is 28.6inches tall (95%). Dr. P said she is perfect, I have to agree. Molly loves to eat baby food, drink mama's milk, and she is accomplishing that sweet pincer grasp with her finger foods. Aaron and I are blessed with a beautiful baby girl. We love you, Molly Wobbles. Or as Jack would say, "Cakes" or "Cakers". Which is short for baby-cakes.




P.S. I love my new camera! I am still trying to figure out how it works, and every now and then I may get a great pic. Hopefully I will get Photoshop for XMAS and then make them even better. The Stropes are officially back to blogging.

1 comment:

The Sawyers said...

welcome back---the sawyers are so glad the stropes are back!

way to go molly--you are a perfect lil' baby girl