Thursday, December 4, 2008

The nights that Aaron is out of town are often spent at our neighborhood park. By 4:30 the kids are driving me crazy and so we get some fresh air. I took my new camera to the park on Monday and tried to get some good pics of the kids. Well, from the pics below you can tell I did not have much to choose from. Our park is not to shaded at this time, so all of my pictures are overexposed. But, what I did manage to get was a picture of Jack having a "sword-fight" with the tree. He got really angry with that tree, and Miss Molly sat and enjoyed the show.




3 comments:

The Sawyers said...

you are too adorable miss molly! i love that sweater and that sweet smile

LB said...

Cute sweater, Molly!!!

Your mommy and I still need a date to the Omniplex!

carriefish said...

That is the sweetest pic of Molly! I hope Jack let the tree have it :)