Friday, December 12, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

Jack and Molly got to sit on Santa's lap at the mall. Jack was so excited to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas. He told Santa that he wants "a green dinosaur with a remote control and a Batmobile". As we were leaving the mall, he realized that he forgot to tell Santa about the Speed Racer car that he really wants. He keeps crying because he forgot to tell Santa. I love Jack's excitement regarding Christmas. I keep reminding him of the true meaning of Christmas, he loves that it is Jesus' birthday.

So, have you noticed the red icing stain on Jack's face. He ate a big red sugar cookie right before we went to see Santa. Santa looked a little disgusted with Jack's red crusty icing and Molly's snotty nose. I ran out of wipes. Oh, well.

3 comments:

The Sawyers said...

Great picture. Molly is growing up fast!

That's a pretty nice looking Santa too--

Kristi said...

I can't believe how well they did on Sant's lap! Great pic!

carriefish said...

Maybe Jack could mail Santa a letter with that last item. He looks so happy on Santa's lap!