Sunday mornings at our house are always crazy. Now that Molly is mobile and very curious, she gets in to everything. Jack leaves all sorts of little choking hazards on the floor. It is so hard getting back in to the routine of keeping the small objects out of her reach and sight. So, this morning as I was standing in my bath towel dripping wet, trying to get Jack set up on the computer to keep him busy while Aaron and I got ready for church; Molly eyed a candy cane underneath the coffee table. She was so sweet under the table sucking and slurping that candy cane. Mmmmmmm.... She would not pose for the camera because the sugar from the candy cane was much better than smiling at the camera. Of course she was a sticky mess and ticked off when I took it away from her.

After Mass, while Aaron and I were finishing our lunch, Jack was being awfully quiet. Quiet=TROUBLE!!! This is what we found Jack doing.

Jack thought if he could stack the pillows up high enough, then he could reach the candy cane at the top of the tree. Aaron is pointing at the candy cane that Jack wanted to get.
1 comment:
that is so cute that she is sucking on a candy cane! I need to get one for aylah, I bet she would love them too!
good for jack! he is a go getter!
Post a Comment