Check out the January edition of "Sooners Illustrated." My dad made the magazine and he looks so handsome! He is the one in the middle, in case you could not tell.

The story covers the OU/Nebraska, "Game of the Century". Dad played at OU from 1969-1972. We are so proud!
3 comments:
Very Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should get that magazine article framed with a caption saying something about your dad playing in the Game of the Century. Or a picture of him during the game.
I think Nebraska one that day?....
There is no place like Nebraska
Dear old Nebraska U
Where the girls are the fairest
The boys are the squarest
Of any old place that I knew
There is no place like Nebraska
Where they're all true blue
We'll all stick together in all kinds of weather
For dear old Nebraska U.
one... I mean won!
Post a Comment