Oh my goodness, is that Miss Molly? Where did those lovely curls come from?
Molly you are so pretty! I had fun playing and snuggling you!
Gotta love those grandkids.....Go Molly Wobbles!
So cute!! Some moms would be completely freaking out about getting juice on the cute dress, but I love it that you just let her go for it :)Her hair is adorable, too!
Can you send these in to win a contest somewhere?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, is that Miss Molly? Where did those lovely curls come from?
Molly you are so pretty! I had fun playing and snuggling you!
Gotta love those grandkids.....Go Molly Wobbles!
So cute!! Some moms would be completely freaking out about getting juice on the cute dress, but I love it that you just let her go for it :)
Her hair is adorable, too!
Can you send these in to win a contest somewhere?
Post a Comment