My best friend from college came to visit us for a week and she brought her 20 month old Aylah. What an awesome week we had.
Molly sharing a popsicle with Aylah.
The kids all fit in my new Suburban. Look at Jack he can stand up in the car. I love my new car!!!

We went to the Zoo and Aylah loved the monkeys!
Molly was terrified of the GIANT catfish in the fish tank.
We played at the park.
We ate sno-cones. I love Jack's "mommy mouth" while he is feeding Molly his sno-cone. I believe I do funny things with my mouth when feeding a small child.
Meal time was always interesting.
Molly tried so hard to keep up with Aylah.

Aylah, we loved having you at our house all week. I am sorry that you got sick and ran a fever for four days. You were still a joy to be around. Jack and Molly had so much fun playing with you. We will miss you. Oh, and your mommy too!
3 comments:
Oh my, this post is so hard for me to look at because it just makes me want to cry! We had the greatest time and I love all the wonderful memories! We all miss you way too much.
Great pictures. I'm so sad we didn't get to meet up with you guys!!!
Beautiful kids!
Great pics of old friends and new babies......
Post a Comment