That is even better than I imagined it to be!
It's always great when you get a guaranteed future blackmail shot :). That is hilarious!!
laughing out loud, Jack is too funny!
OMG
Very cute Jack! I'm sure your daddy is rushing home now!
Oh, someday he is going to be so embarrassed by that. Too cute
In the first picture, Jack looks like a mix between Mic Jagger and Freddie Mercury...
hilarious. laughing out loud. your too cute Jack.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is even better than I imagined it to be!
It's always great when you get a guaranteed future blackmail shot :). That is hilarious!!
laughing out loud, Jack is too funny!
OMG
Very cute Jack! I'm sure your daddy is rushing home now!
Oh, someday he is going to be so embarrassed by that. Too cute
In the first picture, Jack looks like a mix between Mic Jagger and Freddie Mercury...
hilarious. laughing out loud. your too cute Jack.
Post a Comment