Saturday, August 30, 2008

BOOMER SOONER!!!



OU Football is finally here. Our family is so excited for the first OU game of the season. Aaron has been talking about this game since last December. Now, I get to hear him analyze the team for the next 12 weeks! Jack is going to the game with Aaron and Aaron's parents. Jack has been chanting "GO OU" for the last two days. I hope all goes wel with Jack at the game, because if he is a good boy then Daddy will take him again this season. You know what that means for me? At least 6 hours without a 3 year old! Molly and I will be at home sipping Margaritas and yelling at the television. Good Luck to the team and to all Sooner fans! GO OU!!!


A future OU fullback!!






The above photo is compliments of Jack.

6 comments:

LB said...

Boomer Sooner, Becky! I too will be at home during the game. We should get together and watch them if we're both going to be home...

Carrie said...

Boomer Sooner! I love the adorable OU outfits! Miss you guys,, hope to see you soon!

Nesa said...

Boomer Sooner!! We too are so excited for football season. I hope it's a good one. The kids look too cute in their OU attire.

carriefish said...

Love Molly's outfit! Hope Jack had fun with his dad at the game.

The Sawyers said...

Boomer Sooner! Hooray for OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL! Love little Molly's dress. Go Sooners!

Julie said...

As a Husker fan it is hard to like another team, but when you dress your little sweeties up like that I can't help but to cheer for OU football (too)!!!