Here is a picture of Jack's birthday present from Aaron and I. He loves it!!! He is doing so well driving and thank goodness the truck has a "high speed lock-out".
Jack's "Monster Truck"

It is amazing that I have been a mom for three years. I will never forget the day that Jack came in to the world. He weighed 8lbs 8 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. He was so beautiful, yet so swollen and bruised. I was in labor with Jack for 22 hours and pushed for 2 1/2 hours. Jack came out "sunny side-up" and with his arms crossed over his chest. He was so stubborn and would never turn over so his position made it near impossible to deliver him. SO, when he finally made it into the world, he was a bit bruised and beat up. Jack's birth was one of the two most precious moments of my life.
Here is a picture of Jack when he was born.
Here is Jack on his 1st Birthday!

Here is Jack on his 2nd Birthday!
And, here is Jack on his 3rd Birthday!

Happy Birthday Jack Matthew! We love you.
8 comments:
What a big boy and brave for getting up there with Chuck E!
Love the new ride too
Happy Birthday, Jack! Where does the time go?
Happy Birthday Jack! Can't wait t see you tomorrow!!
Happy Birthday sweet boy! See you tomorrow!!
Hey Jack! Happy birthday buddy. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! We are going to have so much fun! I guess I'll have to give you 3 big spankings for your birthday!
Love the truck, Jack! What a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday Jack!! You are growing up so fast!
Happy 3rd Birthday Jack! What a cool "Monster Truck" you got for your birthday. Vroom Vroom!!! Addison likes big trucks!
Post a Comment