Miss Molly had her routine check-up this morning. Of course she decided to take a longer morning nap than her usual, and I hate to wake a sleeping baby, so we were late. Then we got stuck at a traffic light that was not working and four major morons were trying to direct the traffic. We were three cars back and we sat for 9 minutes. So, we were 10 minutes late to her appointment. I am glad that I called and told them we were going to be late because usually they are grumpy with tardiness.
Molly weighs 17 little pounds and 2 tiny ounces, this puts her in the 100th percentile for her weight. She is 26 1/2 inches long, so she is 100th percentile as well in height. Thank goodness her head is only the 75th percentile. Dr. "P" was very pleased with our "little" Molly.
The below picture is Molly before a feeding. I love her fatty physique!

The next picture is Molly after that feeding. Her tummy is so happy!!
6 comments:
Beautiful Molly, I am so glad your appointment went well! Your Mommy's milk does you good huh! Sam is so excited to see you in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait to give you some hugs and kisses! love you!
Could you just eat her up?
She's so adorable!
Love it!! She looks so stinking cute!
Love it! Chubby babies are the cutest babies.
Oh, Molly wobbles, you are too cute; especially all smiley after your meal! I can't wait to see you in person again.
Did you get new bedding?
Post a Comment