

And here is a picture of Jack at 6 months. When he was a baby, his hair grew so fast on top of his head. He looked like a rooster most of his infant days.
And when I say "rooster" this is what I am referring to.
This is Jack at 6 weeks. His first haircut!
4 comments:
LOVE the new do! I can't believe Jack got his hair cut at 6 weeks old. Sam is 6 months old and doesn't have even close to enough hair to be cut. I hope he gets the same thick hair that Jack has someday!
Could Jack be any cuter??? Seriously, I love looking at him-he's adorable Becky!
I love seeing the baby Jack pics, since we didn't know him then!
Love the new "do!" I hope you fix it like that everyday! Also, it was so neat to see pics of Jack as a brand new baby. What a ham!!!
Post a Comment