Friday, August 8, 2008

Molly's trick!

We have patiently been waiting for Molly to roll over from her tummy to her back. I was hoping she would save it for when Aaron would be home to witness it. We both witnessed Jack's first roll-over and even captured it on video. But poor Molly was captured on the third roll-over. However, we all witnessed the first roll together. Big Bro, Jack, was sooooo excited to actually see her sister do a trick. He kept yelling "Yea, Molly Wobbles!" Here she is in action.


4 comments:

LB said...

Love how excited you all are!

Kristi said...

I can't believe it already! That's so cute Jack says she wobbles! Hope the moving is going ok, we miss you guys!

The Sawyers said...

I love that Jack calls her Molly Wobbles-too adorable!

Yippie Molly. You are so beautiful. I'm very proud of you!

Nesa said...

Yeah Molly! Good job!