Monday, July 7, 2008

Cradle Catholic

Molly Bryce was baptized on Sunday at our church. We are so proud of her. The whole experience warmed my heart. She truely is a gift from God. Molly did pretty good during the Baptism. However, when it came time to take pictures, she was hungry and tired. As you can tell from the picture to the left.

We started the celebration off with a breakfast at our house. The guest of honor seemed to be in a trance the entire morning, because there were so many people at our house. The next picture is one of Jack, Sara, and Ben eating breakfast on the patio. I think they each ate two Krispy Kreme doughnuts!



Jack and Molly call Aaron's parents, "Gigi and Grandpa". Here are a couple of sweet pictures with Miss Molly and her grandparents.






Here are pictures of Molly and her Godparents. Uncle Jason and Aunt Katie. Jason is Aaron's brother and Katie is my sister. Molly is so lucky to have them both in her life. We believe that with there love and support Molly will grow to love our GOD.





So, after breakfast we all went to mass at St. John's at 11:30. Jack was so tired from the night before that he fell asleep in my arms. I then handed Jack off to Aaron and this is how he chose to sleep in Aaron's arms. He regressed back to his days in the womb where he spent his time in fetal position.





This is Molly and her big cousin Hanna. Hanna is 7 years old and she is so helpful with Molly. I wish I could have a 7 year old with me everyday.



This is the beautiful Aunt Silvia. She is Andrew's mommy.

Following the mass, we had Molly's Baptism. She was so beautiful in her Baptismal gown. The gown that she wore has been in our family since the year 1922. It was first worn by my Gramma. It has since been worn by all six of her children, her grandchildren, and her great-grandchildren.




"I baptize you, Molly Bryce Strope, in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit."


This is Miss Molly Wobbles wearing a gold ring that I wore when I was baptized. The yellow ribbon was tied to her wrist to keep it from falling off and getting lost. Isn't she the sweetest! I love her so much.

1 comment:

LB said...

Adoreable! Congratulations, Molly!