Miss Molly Bryce is 3 months old. Wow, how time flies. Before I know it I will have a third child! Molly is growing so fast and quite the chunky-monkey these days. She has turned from a high maintenance baby to a very happy smiley baby. She is full of smiles and loves to coo at anyone who will talk to her. She is sleeping anywhere from 8 to 10 hours straight at night, so she only nurses once. The complete opposite of her brother, Jack. Jack ate at the "all-night buffet" for at least five months and yet Molly has turned out to be the chubby baby. They are so different, yet look so much alike. Molly loves her brother, Jack. I can see how happy she becomes when he is around. She smiles with her eyes and is always looking for him when she hears his loud voice. We all love her so much and look forward to all of her firsts.
4 comments:
She's so cute! Cute pictures, who took them?
What a doll!!! When do I get to meet her!
Sweet little Molly, you are adorable!
Hi Stropes! found your blog from Laura's. Congrats on the arrival of Molly! How cute are those kids?? I'm adding you to my list of blogs to read!
Post a Comment