Thursday, July 10, 2008

Computer Geek


If you have ever been around Jack, you have learned that he loves the computer. Everyday he asks me, can we play "Moose." Moose means that he wants to get on the computer and go to Noggin.com A few of his favorites are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Thomas the Tank Engine, Sesame Street, and Nick Jr. So, yesterday we were playing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while Molly was taking her first nap of the day. Molly woke up and started crying, so I went to her and left Jack sitting at the computer. When I returned I found him on a "Johnny and the Sprites" link and he was playing a game. He was working so hard with the mouse and was so patient when he was manuevering it on the mouse pad. I could not believe that my almost three year old was playing the computer all by himself. He was so happy and so excited that he was doing it by himself. I captured the moment for you.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Way to go Jack!!!

Carrie said...

When I see sweet little Jack, it makes me so excited that I have a little boy too :)

Rick and Kylee said...

becky, its been 12 days since your last post. what gives?