
Molly, Ben, Hanna, Jack, and Sara

Jack and Ben are quite the pair. Jack took swimming lessons during the month of May. He is doing really well. He loves jumping off the diving board with this water ring. He can go under water and hold his breath for 12 seconds and likes to pick up toys off the bottom of the pool. He is working on his swimming and is getting much closer to being a fish.


First day of summer, Molly was jumping off the diving board and floating all over the pool on her own. Second day of summer, all of that stopped. She decided that she needed to stay in the shallow end and play with mom. I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to keep up with her, thank the Lord all of that changed. She is not fearless!

Sugar is a must!

Luke naps for 2hours or more in his swing in the shade.

4 comments:
Molly looks like such the big girl in the first picture!
LOOKS GREAT !
Looks like a blast Becky! You're such an awesome mama showing your kids a good time and taking care of a newborn! And blogging about it?! Way to go :) It was good to see you and your family the other day.
cute little fishies :) Looks like Jack is quite the swimmer--I hope Carter starts liking the water more, so I can let go of him while we swim!
Post a Comment