Thursday, June 10, 2010

1 month

Luke turns one month on Saturday! I have a few free minutes now, so I figured I better get this post up while I have time. If I don't do it now, I will forget or not have the time.

It is hard to believe that it has already been one month. Luke has been a great baby so far. Jack and Molly love him so much and have been so patient with me and with Luke. Molly calls him, "Luker and little buddy". She has only asked me to put him down once and is really good when I have to nurse Luke. She will climb up in the chair and touch every square inch of his body and give him tons of kisses on his head. Jack loves holding him and he is turning in to a great babysitter when I am busy putting Molly in bed. He is really patient with Luke and when he can't console him any more, he just walks away.

Life is crazy with three children. It is completely different than with the 2. I feel like I am back at the hospital and working as a nurse. I have my 3 patients, they all have a different acuity level, and all can be very demanding. I constantly have to think ahead and plan my day. I have learned that there is no reason to get upset or worry about not following my old schedule with the big kids. They have had a few meals much later than what they are used to, they have watched way too much television, and gotten to stay up much later at night! Everything goes smoothly when Aaron is home, but when he is traveling, I just make due.



I took these pictures this morning. Luke was holding his head up for quite some time. Long enough for me to snap a few adorable pictures. We love you Luke!

2 comments:

The Sawyers said...

He's so cute Becky! He looks so quizative, however you spell that.

carriefish said...

I love his wrinkled up forehead :) Does he look like Jack as a baby? I haven't really seen any Jack baby pictures.