
Molly uses the big girl potty! She is very proud of herself and is doing really well. We have stayed at home the last 4 days and she is naked 90% of the time. She has had a few accidents, but the majority of the time she runs in to the bathroom all by herself. She is now waking up in the morning and after naps, completely dry! I am so proud of Molly. I figured that since we are home all the time because of Luke, we might as well potty train. I will be happy to stop buying diapers for two children. Of course, the night she decided to go potty, I had sent Aaron to buy more diapers for her. I now have 72 size 5 diapers.
3 comments:
Yay for Molly!!
Right there with you with Kaeden! Only the move has set us back a bit....boo!! Good Job Molly
That's incredible...keep up the good work! Maybe you can fly up here and teach Aylah how to potty on the toilet!
Post a Comment