Here are some great pictures that we had taken while we were in the hospital. I am so glad that I had this done. I especially love the pictures of Jack and Molly checking out all of Luke's body parts. It is crazy to think that this Wednesday, Luke will be two weeks old. It is going too fast and I want him to stay this little forever. He is a great baby. He hardly ever cries and sleeps so good at night. I pray that he continues to be a good baby and that Jack and Molly continue to be so accepting of him. I hope you like our pictures. I have plenty more, but would hate to overload blogger with my pictures and bore you. Enjoy!









4 comments:
These turned out so great!!! I want to see more :)
Wonderful pictures! I love his wrinkly little tiny feet--so sweet. Molly and Jack are adorable checking him out, and you look amazing!!
The pic that Julie took is precious, too. I love the hat she knitted :)
I would never be bored by looking at photos of your beautiful family! I love the one with all three kids and Molly is looking off to someone on the right, her face is so excited! Congrats!
Sami
Becky - Your family is just precious! Congratulations on the new one!
Julie Ward
Post a Comment