Jack spent some time telling Luke all about life. I am not sure what was actually shared with Luke. I am sure it was all about superheroes and Phineus and Ferb. Jack asked me if Luke could see very good. When I told him "no", Jack got up in his face and made sure that Luke could see him. Luke has responded to Jack's voice since birth. I think he recognizes Jack's voice, because Jack talks non-stop these days. I hope and pray that Jack is a good role model for Luke and that even though there is almost 5 years between them, they are great friends. I love my two boys.
Oh, Becky, you have the most beautiful family!!! I'm so glad I got to meet Luke and see Jack for just a second. I wish Molly hadn't been sleeping. We really should get together. Sometime soon when things settle down!
4 comments:
Oh, Becky, you have the most beautiful family!!! I'm so glad I got to meet Luke and see Jack for just a second. I wish Molly hadn't been sleeping. We really should get together. Sometime soon when things settle down!
Such beautiful boys!! I LOVE the pictures....Jack's really telling him all abou it! Hope you are all doing well!
Precious pictures! I agree with Laura, it was GREAT to see you! love you bunches!
What an awesome story Becky. Just think how protective they will be of Molly.....
Post a Comment