The newest addition to the Strope family is finally here. It was a long day, but Luke finally joined us at 5:55pm. He was a rather large 8lbs and 11 oz and was 21 inches long. Everybody is dong fine and ready to get some sleep. Big brother and big sister could not be happier or more proud. Molly kept saying Aww...and touching his head and ears. Just like a typical 4 year old boy, Jack stayed interested for about 5 minutes. Then Papa showed up and his interest was lost. Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers. We can't wait for everyone to meet him!
6 comments:
How precious!! I love the pic of Jack and Molly checking him out :)
Oh Becky! Luke is absolutely beautiful! I was thinking of you all day yesterday, and I am hoping you are feeling much better today!
You have such a gorgeous family! Congratulations Strope Family!!!
Love you!
YIPPIE!!! Welcome sweet baby Luke! You are so adorable and too precious! You are very blessed to be a Strope! Good job Aaron and Becky! Enjoy your yummy steak dinner tonight!
Such a big boy...Luke is adorable!!! Can't wait to see you later today!!
Congratulations!! He is absolutely beautiful! Your family is so blessed!
Wonderful! There's nothing more precious than a brand new baby. I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment