Monday, May 10, 2010

Afternoon Entertainment

Well, it's May in Oklahoma. Therefore, tornadoes have a tendency to show their face around our area. Jack is fascinated with News Channel 4 and is very concerned that tornadoes are coming to our house. Molly too, has picked up on the excitement of Oklahoma weather and the weathermen. They both got rather scared when the tornado sirens went off this afternoon. But, once we got in the closet and everyone was covered up by a blanket and pillows, they were fine.

As for me, I was hoping that my water would break and send me in to labor. No such luck. I am now 38weeks 5 days. The number keeps going up. Thank goodness my doctor scheduled an induction for Wednesday. I am ready!

Here is Jack hanging out in the closet when we first started watching the weather. Thanks Aaron for cleaning out our tornado shelter this weekend!
Jack and Molly with their helmets on. Not sure what face this is from Molly.

No comments: