Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Two for Tea

Today at lunch, while Jack was at MDO, Molly and I went to a tea room. It was not a planned lunch, just a craving from a pregnant mommy. It was so special taking Molly to lunch at the tea room. I looked at her from across the table and was all smiles. The waitress asked me if Molly would drink her pink lemonade from a tea cup! I just looked at her and thought,"you must not have children." So, my response to her, "do you have a tea cup with a lid?" Molly had a great time at our big girl lunch. She acted as if she new that this lunch was different than our many lunches at Chick-fil-A and McDonald's. There is a chance that Molly could be my only daughter and that makes me so proud! I look forward to all of our girly lunches, shopping sprees, tea parties, pedicures, dance recitals, dress fittings, and many more mother/daughter activities.

1 comment:

carriefish said...

How grown up she looks! What a fun girlie lunch :)