Jack came home from school last week with fever and a bad attitude! Friday is the worst day of the week to get sick. It always happens to us. Jack always manages to need a doctor visit over the weekend. So, we went to a clinic and found out that he has a nasty infection in his throat. Pharyngitis to be exact. So, after four full days of 103 degree fever, he is finally feeling better. This is Jack telling me not to take a picture of his nasty throat. But, the nurse that I am, wants to have a picture of this.

Look closely at the white exudate at the back of his throat and notice the swelling. This actually looks better!So, because of his sickness, Jack has been doing a lot of this. I love watching him sleep.

4 comments:
Poor little guy!! And his throat looks disgusting! I can understand him not wanting to pose his throat for a pic :)
Awe! I am so sorry you are sick, Jack! Feel better soon!
Gross Throat, as I call it, is in the "do not post on blog" list. Also prohibited are poopy diapers, vomit and after-birth.
I miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment