Here I am at 27 weeks and 5 days! We are getting there. There is still not an official name, Aaron and I can't decide on anything. Jack is tired of me asking him if he wants to feel the baby move. He did get excited this morning when I told him that his brother had the hiccups. Jack was able to feel the vibration from the hiccups, so he thought that was "awesome." Molly loves to kiss my belly and she tells her brother, "come pay me."
I only think to take pictures when Aaron is out of town, that is why Jack got to take the picture. We set up the tripod, because he thought it would be fun. It isn't the greatest pic, so I converted it to black and white. Thanks Jack!!
5 comments:
love the baby bump!! Today Carter asked me who we know that has a baby in their tummy. So, I said "Well, Jack Strope's mommy does!" Then I got THE question, "But how does the baby get into the mommy's tummy?" I danced around it enough to distract him, for now...
You look amazing!!! And Jack is quite the photographer :)
Gorgeous as ever mama!!! Hope all is going well.
You are so tiny! Your bump is so very cute!
I forgot that I was logged onto my mom's account. Boyd Buzz is actually Kylee and Rick!
Post a Comment