Wednesday, March 10, 2010

30 weeks

As of today I am 30 weeks in to my pregnancy. It has really gone by fast, now I would like it to slow down. I am not ready to have 3 children. We have so much to do before our baby gets here and I am not moving very fast. I am enjoying watching my belly grow and feeling all of his kicks and hiccups.

Here are pictures of Jack and Molly playing a game that we call, "Charlie Spider." Basically they are spider tickling their baby brother. Taking these pictures while laying down and holding my camera above my head was rather difficult. I wish Jack was in the pictures, but my camera lens is very narrow.





3 comments:

Carrie said...

Absolutely precious.

Nesa said...

Sweet pictures. Bellies are so beautiful!

Party Of Five said...

You look so good! I will attest to the fact that at first having 2 little ones and a newborn can be a little difficult but you will find you get used to it quite quickly and it all just falls into place. What a blessing our babies are, right?