Monday, April 5, 2010

33 weeks 5 days


Well, we are getting closer. Baby Strope's room has been painted and crib bedding delivered. We are trying to decide what to do for a crib. I probably should be kicking Molly out of the crib and in to a big girl bed, but I am not ready to do that. Oh well. Hopefully decisions will be made soon.

As far as my pregnancy goes, I am feeling good. Starting to feel lots of pressure and starting to retain some fluid. I hope to induce one week early and should be talking to my doctor about that soon. I am sure baby #3 will be as big as the first two, so one week early sounds good to me.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Awe, you are such a beautiful preggo Mama :) And I am loving your bangs!
Miss ya girl!

Kristi said...

Aww you have such a cute baby bump, I love it!