Monday, September 29, 2008
Big Promotion!!!
Congratulations, Aaron!! My husband got a new job last Friday. Aaron has been promoted to a District Manager position. Aaron's first official day on the job is today. Aaron will now manage a team of 10 pharma reps. He will have 4 reps in St. Louis, 2 in Kansas City, 2 in Tulsa, and 2 in OKC area. I like the sound of him having 4 reps in Oklahoma. Aaron will still be traveling each week, however, all of his flights will now be direct. That will cut down on a lot of wasted time in between airports and sitting in airports. Hopefully we will all see Aaron a bit more. I am so proud of my husband. He is an amazing man, husband, father, and friend. Because of his hard work and dedication to his job, I am able to stay at home with our two wonderful children. Thank you for everything you do, Aaron. I am so blessed to have you as my husband. Congratulations to my man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY go Aaron!
Post a Comment