A lot of my friends say "Molly looks like Jack." During Molly's first few weeks of life I saw a lot of Jack's characteristics in her. But, as she has grown and put on some pounds, I think she is a completely different baby. So, here are a few photos to compare.
The first two are Jack and Molly, each 2 months old.


The next two are Jack and Molly 5 months old.


Our babies are so beautiful. We are blessed.
5 comments:
Same nose, and same eyes!!! They are beautiful Becky!
The definitely have the same nose. They do look similar (she's just a little rounder :)
It's funny that you put that on your page because yesterday I was looking for Carter and Graham pictures to do the same thing, since so many people think they are identical.
They definitely look like brother and sister! :)
Thanks for your comments...we love watching Jack and Molly too!
What a great Strope Situation!
love from Houston!
Your babies are definitely beautiful! I think they look similar, but are unique in their own ways.
I loved the comparison. They obviously have some of the same features, but are different in their own ways (as I am sure you can tell by their personalities especially). Anyhow, Molly is a doll and Jack is a super cute and handsome little guy!
Post a Comment