I took the kids to a neighborhood splash pad. It was sooo hot outside and this was the perfect place to play that afternoon. They played in the refreshing water, which is cooler than any pool these days, and then they would go play on the playground. They had a great time playing with their friends. By the end of the afternoon they were exhausted and ready to go home.
Our friend, Carter, was lots of fun that day.
Jack loves the monkey bars. He can only make it across once or twice and then his muscles are "too weak."
Our friend, Lincoln, wanted to give it a try after Jack went across. Look at Linc's hair. I love it. The water and wind made it stand straight up. I love this little guy.



Look at my little sweetie. She loves the water guns!
4 comments:
Cute photos! Where is that splash pad? I don't know where anything is like that around here.
Henderson Hills park. Located off Council and 104th. It takes about 30 min to get there from my house.
Thanks Becky!
OMG! Molly's suit is too cute. She is in high fashion thanks to her Mommy!
Post a Comment