Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 Months Old

Luke turned 2 months on the 12th. He is such a little sweetie. We went to the doctor on Thursday and the doctor said he is perfect. I think I have to agree with her. Luke weighed 12lbs 13 ounces and was 24 1/4 inches long. He is two feet long! His face is starting to fill out and is changing. I love the fat little knees that he has gotten recently. Luke is a great baby. He never cries sleeps pretty good for me. He got two shots yesterday and it wiped him out. He came home and slept for two hours, was up for milk, then went back to sleep for two more hours. We go back to the doctor at 4 months. I can't wait to see what he looks like then.

4 comments:

Trish said...

Becky, He changes everyday...what a sweetie pie!

The Sawyers said...

Becky, he is just a doll! I just want to squeeze him up!! You should post pictures of all 3 kids at 2 months old so we can compare. Love you!

Carrie said...

Love the pictures! It is crazy how fast they change! He is absolutely perfect :)

carriefish said...

So sweet! I like how his cheeks look like they're getting ready to really chunk out soon :) Glad he's sleeping well for you.