Tuesday, July 6, 2010

8 weeks



Luke is 8 weeks and growing right before my very eyes. I am anxious to see how big he is at his 2 month check up. I think he is the longest of my three kids. He is already wearing 6 month clothing because he is so long. He is starting to smile more and more every day. Although he is very serious most of the time. His sleeping at night is still unpredictable and hopefully will get better soon. Molly was already sleeping 8 hours straight at this age. Not Luke! We love you Luke Daniel.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

sweet little man!!! i feel your pain on the clothing/length issues!! luckily we can make do with dresses and bloomers :)

The Sawyers said...

So adorable Becky! I want to hold him. I want to hug him. I want to give him lots of sweet sugar! Hopefully, he'll start sleeping much longer soon!

Trish said...

He looks so serious!!!