
I turned 36 weeks last Wednesday! I also turned 30 years old on Saturday the 24th. Yikes!!!!
I am getting anxious, along with everyone else in this house. We now have two cribs in our house, thanks to a friend who let me borrow a crib. Molly sleeps so good, I couldn't mess that up. I told myself years ago, I would never have two babies in cribs. Man was I wrong. The nursery is no where near being completed. I have so much to buy. I hope to make a trip to Babies R Us very soon. So, different than the first child. People shower you with gifts and all of the necessities. With the 2nd and 3rd you are on your own.
We have also set an induction date for May 12th! I can see the end....................
6 comments:
You look AMAZING Becky!
You look beautiful Birthday Girl!!
You look so good! 30's not so bad. You're a young, cutie momma!
You look beautiful! I can't wait to see Strope #3.
I'm loving my thirties. I've never been happier!
You look great! I can't wait for Baby #3's arrival!!
You look awesome! I can't believe Strope #3 is going to be here in just 3 short days!
Post a Comment