Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby Boy Strope


My 19 week ultrasound was done the week of Christmas. Aaron, Jack, Molly, and I crammed into to a tiny dark room to see our precious growing baby. It was a lot of fun to have the kids there to join in on the excitement. Jack was hoping for a boy and he was really excited when the penis was put up on the screen and the announcement was made, "it's a boy". I believe Jack's words to describe it were, "it's unbelievable". So, here are two pictures of me and my growing belly. I am 20 weeks in these pictures. No laughing!!!
This will probably be the last skin that you will be seeing.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

You look adorable!!!! I'm 25 weeks today and I swear my stomach blew up the past two weeks. I've started getting stranger comments...good thing I'm really pregnant!!!

carriefish said...

Oh goodness! There will be no laughing because you look great!!

Nesa said...

Seriously, you still look better than me!

The Sawyers said...

Dear Becky,

You look absolutely fabulous! I love that little bity growing belly! Please tell Baby S I love him!

Your bestest friend,
Shana

Shannon said...

You look great - you are amazing and should keep having those babies as good as you look!

Kristi said...

YAY I love belly pics! Are you sure there's a baby boy in there? You look more like you just had a big meal. Thanks for sharing and keep em coming!