This is my sister Katie and her daughter Sara.
Here is the cookie baking crew. Notice the Halloween tablecloth.Christmas morning was fun for the kids. Jack woke Aaron and I up by jumping on the end of our bed and pleading, "open presents, open presents, open presents!" Within seconds of Jack jumping on the bed, Jack and I were in the bathroom puking our guts up. Thanks to our Newby cousins, Jack and I were sick on Christmas day. So, I did a terrible job of taking pictures.
Molly was really cute opening one or two presents. Once she realized there was candy in her stocking, she was done with the presents. I had to open the rest for Molly.

Molly showing off her balancing and bouncing skills. She acts like she is riding a mechanical bull!So, because of the snow and the terrible Oklahoma roads, we didn't get to go anywhere on Christmas. We had plans to be with my family, but had to put that on hold until the weekend. After everyone was feeling better, we made it to my mom and dad's to celebrate.
Here are five of the six Crosswhite grandchildren. Come May 19th there will be seven grandchildren!!!
After the New Year we will celebrate Christmas with Aaron's family. We missed all of the Stropes at Christmas, but look forward to spending time with them very soon.
1 comment:
I love Molly's expressions that you caught!
Post a Comment