Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Milk Mustache


Jack has never been a fan of milk. I probably nursed him too long! Every now and then he manages to drink a few ounces for me. Well, tonight at dinner he drank a full eight ounces and then some. I think he was just having fun making "the milk mustache." I had to take a few pictures to remember this joyous occasion. And for proof, if the pediatrician ever needs it. I think I have been lying to our pediatrician for 2 and a half years! He eats a ton of yogurt and cheese, I never have been too concerned. Besides, I refuse to drink the stuff, myself.

In case you are wondering...the big ugly green thing on Jack's wrist is from his latest obsession, "Ben 10". His Aunt Jessica brought him this contraption over Thanksgiving. I think the only times he has taken it off was when his dad took it away from him during church and at night, when he puts it under his pillow.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love the mustache! Maybe he'd like to make chocolate or strawberry mustaches on his sweet face too :)