I am hosting a party for my sister, Katie. She is having her 4th baby in a few short weeks and we want to celebrate. Our plan is to make the menu all dessert items. I need some good ideas for fun and easy desserts. So, if any of you read my blog and wouldn't mind giving me some of your ideas, I would love it. Thanks, Becky
9 comments:
Ok...look back at my blog thru the summer and I posted an easy dessert idea. Strawberries , bananas and cool whip and a little sugar. So easy and so good.
another idea...a chocolate trifle. If you have a trifle bowl...or any glass bowl will do. layer in this order: brownies cut up bite size,hershey's syrup or kaluah drizzled across, chocolate pudding, cool whip, crushed up heath bar (or you can buy it already crushed up on baking isle), repeat layers...so so good and very pretty in the bowl.
I was thinking of a cute layered dessert too. You can fix them up in wine glasses or fun glasses instead of a bowl and already have them prepared. Layer brownies, ice cream, rasberries, chocolate syrup
Different decorated caramel apples would be fun, yummy and perfect for the fall.
you can always do cake balls, or oreo balls and dip them in pink chocolate
Becky, this is my favorite one i did it once and they all loved it, my sister just did it for the baby shower and it was a succes. pretty easy!!
http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/detail.aspx?id=29619
mini strawberry shortcakes. use a biscuit cutter to make mini shortcakes, a little strawberry, and real whipped cream!
check out the kraft foods website. there is an angel food cake dessert that is yummy. you could buy the individual ones and put the topping on those. it really is delicious!
peanut butter and molasses or cheese supremes or orange juice in ice cube trays with toothpics. really, anything from the 6024 cornell drive cookbook.
Post a Comment