Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ice Cream Man!

Last week the ice cream truck found our neighborhood. I had to scrounge for money, I did find two dollars worth in dimes. Jack is jumping up and down waiting for the ice cream truck. I thought he was going to pee in his pants. I would if I was jumping up and down like that.
"I got it, Mom! Look, it's Raphael."

It was yummy. It tasted like an old childhood treat from Dairy Queen, that I loved as a child.

3 comments:

carriefish said...

that is so sweet. i love how happy they can get! i heard the ice cream truck this evening and thought that I need to have a little cash on hand for when we hear that sound! 2 dollars in dimes? impressive :)

The Sawyers said...

Oh, Jack! YOu are so cute, I can't stand it!

Rick and Kylee said...

Becky, if you have accidents when you jump up and down, you may be having urinary track or incontinence issues. For the love of Pete, you are a medical professional--you can's turn a blind eye to your own symptoms. Take care of yourself and have it checked out.