So, Jack has had a crazy imagination for some time now. He loves to play pretend everything. He really likes to dress-up. Here are a few of Jack's originals. Shooting his webs at the bad guys.
This one is Jack wearing the slutty shirt that I wore the first night I ever met Aaron.
Yes, Jack is wearing one of my bras! He is masculine. He likes to dress up like daddy too. It is never dull around here.
9 comments:
becky, i hope he doesn't start wearing your clothes more often!
That is too hilarious-he is so adorable. I love all those pictures, dress up is so much fun!
And when he beggs to wear one purple & one pink sock to school ... don't you dare stop him :) Go Jack you ROCK!
Okay, I am cracking up! Those are just too funny!
These are definitely some pictures you can use for a slideshow at his wedding!
I love his imagination! Where is his OU outfit of choice?
I don't think I'll show Carter these pics - I don't want him in my closet!!!
Great pics Becky. We should trade our old slutty shirts! I wonder who has the sluttier shirts? Probably you. Haha!
Anyhow, I'm glad to see that Jack has such a wild imagination.
love the slutty shirt! and the bra pic (i have one of carter wearing my bra, but mine is much smaller :)
Post a Comment