Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Birthday Party

This past weekend, the Strope Family celebrated Molly's 1st Birthday. There were pink cupcakes,pink balloons, and a pink tutu cute 1 year old. I hated the color pink when I was a child. I swore that I would never dress my baby girl in pink. Well, that hasn't exactly happened. She is tutu cute in pink.
Here she is with her new baby and stroller. She is really starting to love her babies. I wonder how long it will be before she writes on her babies head with markers.




Molly was kind of shy when we all sang "Happy Birthday"


Molly was ticked off when we took her cupcake away. She loved the sugar.

Happy Early Birthday Molly Wobbles. We all love you.

2 comments:

The Sawyers said...

Happy Birthday Molly! I love you pink tutu and your cupcake onsie! You sure did enjoy your beautiful cupcake too! I love you and miss you! Have a great day!

LB said...

Love that last pic! Happy bday Molly!