Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random pics


Jack is getting used to all of my picture taking, he really likes to pose for the camera. He will probably grow up to be an Abercrombie model. Let's hope not.


Molly is always to busy to smile for the camera.


See what I am talking about..........What a stud.


When Molly is looking at the camera, she has this weird look on her face.


Jack loves playing baseball with Dad. He actually had his eye on the ball and hit this one out into the street.


I loved this shot of cousin Ben. He was so excited that he went across on the monkey bars.

Pushing cousin Sara at our park.



More Sara Grace.

3 comments:

The Sawyers said...

Jack you are one handsome dude with one adorable lil' sister! Happy Valentine's Day!

LB said...

Your pictures are so good! What lens are you using? Did you end up getting the D60 or D80?

carriefish said...

He does look like an Abercrombie model (with clothes on!). Whenever we pass that store at the mall Carter says, "That's the loud music store." But, I can picture Jack's face in there :)